Another rehash of an older character.
His name was ...Kevin.
No really, it's pronounced "DotDotDot Kevin"
Matilda Ellipsis Kevin.
(I'm a dork).
I'm tossing in a VILLAIN for once. Hopefully he'll go far.
- Ellipsis can cling to walls due to his thorny limbs.
- His fingers, tongue, and toes are the appendages that sprout vines. Nothing else on his body has this ability
- Ellipsis can see in the dark
- The vegetation-ridden parts of his body can extend their thorns to a maximum of three feet. If he were to extend all of his thorns at once, he would resemble a pin cushion. (This tears his clothing all to hell, though)
- Any minor to semi-major wound save for complete severing of the head or injuries to his ribcage will be healed in mere moments due to the mixture of necromancy and plant material that makes up his being. He still feels the pain, however.
- Has a high pain tolerance.
- Is double jointed.UPDATE
There have been some complaints about Kevin's regeneration powers. Allow me to paint a picture for those who are confused.
-Kevin's arms and legs (and vines) can be ripped off or destroyed, and since they are plant matter, they can regrow in a matter of seconds/minutes (depending on how fatigued he is).
-The rest of Kevin can heal rapidly (this includes organs and muscle tissue), and so far there have been several instances where he has been cut or had his flesh ripped off, and over a matter of time he has been able to heal.
- His side is torn into
- His face is ripped off, and his eardrums are blown
-Kevin CAN be killed. Cutting off his head or cutting his torso in half (or cutting him down the middle), or such acts that will obliterate these portions of his body will surely kill him. Minor wounds he can heal from, even getting impaled won't kill him, but removing these vitals from him will destroy him. He can't regrow his head, and if you keep from reattaching himself, he'll die from being torn to pieces.